- Students can avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats. The school bus / Magic Van fixed routes and the parents should consult the school transport in-charge for necessary details.
- All students using the school transport are expected to be on the same side of the road as the bus stop, at least five to seven minutes before the arrival of the bus.
- The bus & Magic Van will not wait for the late comers.
- All the students must occupy their seats immediately after boarding the bus.
- No diversions/extensions will be entertained on existing routes.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism. Students will be fined for any damage to the bus.
- No student will be allowed to travel standing on the foot board.
- In case of a change in address or phone number, the school office along with the transport –in-charge- should be informed a month in advance.
- Strict discipline should be maintained in the buses, failing which transport facility will be terminated.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to pick up their ward from the allotted bus stop.
- You can contact Mr. Nirav Vyas, Transport Incharge for any queries, R.K. Sir: 9427615013